JOIN OUR COMMUNITy
Volunteer with Us
Are you an art enthusiast, film buff, foodie, or music lover who enjoys spirited debate and sharing ideas? Then Indian Summer Festival is the place for you! We are now recruiting volunteers for the 2017 Indian Summer Festival season! Time commitment for volunteers is 12 hours during the festival (July 6 to 15) in addition to one mandatory training session on a weekday evening on Thursday June 15 or Monday June 19 June.
Volunteers contribute to ISF in a number of roles including:
- Deliveries and/or pick ups
- Ushering, Greeting and Ticket Taking
- Event Set-up
- Event Take-Down
- Selling Books, CDs and Other Merchandise
- Distributing Promotional Materials (e.g. Posters)
During the festival, volunteers are the face representing Indian Summer Festival, which is why volunteers must be:
- Respectful and understanding to all people
- Reliable, responsible and professional
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and positive
Volunteering for Indian Summer Festival 2017 provides opportunities for you to meet new people, develop leadership, communication and customer service skills, expand your professional network, receive a reference letter upon request, attend a fun-filled appreciation party, and have a positive impact in your community.