The livestream world is new to some of us and so we’ve put together some viewing notes.
For the best visual and audio experience (it will be broadcast in HD after all!), we recommend using your TV to stream from YouTube. Here’s a quick step-by-step to follow:
Stream from cellphone/computer to TV:
- Go to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/indiansummercanada
- Click on the video you want to watch. We have an #ISF2020 playlist on our homepage for easy access
- Turn on your TV
- Click on your device screen
- Tap the Cast icon, located at the top right of the video. (It looks like a TV with an internet icon)
- Select the device you want to cast to
- Tap Play
Stream straight from your TV:
- If you have a SmartTV, go to the YouTube app
- Search for our channel (Indian Summer Festival Canada)
- Click on the video you want to watch. We have an #ISF2020 playlist on our homepage for easy access and you can subscribe to our channel for easy finding again.
You can also watch it directly on your cell phone, tablet or computer, all you have to do is select the video that you want to watch on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/IndianSummerCanada/videos/ or on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/indiansummercanada.
See you online!