Event Presenting Partner
Indian Summer Festival’s brand new annual Holi Fundraiser is here!
Few celebrations are as joyous, vibrant and happy as this Spring festival. Holi is about transformations: ridding yourself of past errors and making fresh starts. And about immersing yourself in colour – literally and metaphorically. So we’re throwing a Holi party to shake off the winter blues and celebrate new beginnings.
We’ll have mouthwatering nibbles by Chef Tushar (whose culinary resume includes a stint at the two Michelin star restaurant Gaggan – one of the world’s top 10 restaurants!). Add to that delicious libations and DJ Lil India, who knows how to move a room full of happy people and you’ve got a party!
Our virtual Holi experience created by a team of multi-media geniuses will have you all colourful without the cleanup! So come dressed in white if you want to be a canvas for their talents, or go all out with colour if you want to go head to head with them.
The evening will feature a silent auction full of treasures so you can support Indian Summer while taking home something special. Here’s a list of items generously donated by some of our sponsors and supporters:
Silent Auction Partners
- Private cooking class & dinner with Vikram Vij, at Vij’s for 6-8 people
- Stay at exquisite Fairmont Waterfront Hotel & dinner at ARC
- Fabulous book bundles from Penguin Random House
- Paintings from world-renowned ISF alumni Gond artist Bhajju Shyam
- Tour & wine tasting for 6 people from Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
- Magnificent carpet from East India Carpets
- The LG Q6 courtesy of TELUS
- 2 tickets to Bard on the Beach
- Tushar Tondvulkar private dinner at winner’s home for 6-8 people
- Spring session at the Little Kitchen Academy
- Museum of Vancouver admissions
- Fabulous Sara Khan art piece
- Vancouver Art Gallery exhibition tickets and catalogue
- Breakfast for a year (a year’s worth of granola bars) – fueled by Nature’s Path
- Google Nest Hub courtesy of TELUS
- Alpaca Scarf provided by Abbott Design
- $250 gift certificate from Great Glasses
- Sitar lessons with Mohamed Assani
- Vintage collectible Indian CD & tape collections
- Teak table provided by East Indian Carpets
- And many more amazing items up for grabs – stay tuned!
Join us for the only celebration of its kind in Vancouver!
Your ticket includes entrance and food. Drinks will be available for purchase.